From:
rosemary german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 09:26:02 -0400
We are Little Feet Ferret Retreat-we ask for nothing more than a fair
price for quality bedding (L@@K on Ebay for- LFFR )  Handcrafted by our
MOM Rose- she has taken us into her home and makes us HAPPY,HEALTHY and
SNUGGLY so we never have to worry about being homeless ever again.  ALL
proceeds benefit our Medical, Food and Supplies which are always in
demand.

Thanks for Buying MOM's Bedding and helping her help shelters by donating
bedding, sending monies as she can and MOSTLY for taking us in to make
room for Ferrets waiting to get into those shelters.

The Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR
Visit Our Great Pet Bedding Store
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding