From:
Jamie Steinhauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:55:30 -0400
It is with much sorrow that the Gang and our family send this message.
Sometime during the night last evening, our little Bandi crossed over the
bridge.  She was quite old, from the info.  we were given when we adopted
her several years ago, she should be about 13.  She has been on Lassix for
about the last six months due to her failing heart and fluid retention.
She was the gentlest, most loving little fuzzie we have ever seen.  She
would always give you many kisses, never and I mean never even offered to
nip anyone or anything.  Even yesterday evening, she tried to move around a
little bit on the floor after having her medicine and duck soup.  One other
thing that really astonished us was she was a MF fuzzie, and was never
really sick but once during the five years that we were able to share her
life with her.  From what we were told, the first eight years of her life,
she lived in a small pet carrier, and ate Dad's cat food, no immunizations
or vitamines until she came to live with us.  We love her very much and we
will miss her very much.  Skeeter, please watch over this very special
little girl.

Missy, Jamie, and the Pietinkieville Gang (very very sad) missing Bandit,
Spencer, and Bandi waiting at the Bridge.

Visit the Gang's site at
 http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/2347
Help support Ferrets Unlimited/The Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter