From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:00:47 -0700
hi all

well here we go again!

>absolutely INCORRECT ...
>I have not any comparative studies

it seems to me that unless you have ALL the facts you should keep your
opinion to your self.  the bag containing stove pellets states " wood
fuel pellets.  I was wrong about the kerosene.  but these pellets are
for burning only.  the bag containing the litter pellets states animal
bedding super absorbent and oder control.  I've tested these two kinds
of pellets "maybe you should too before you say something else ##**^*% !
the litter pellets will absorb a teaspoon of water in about 3 to 5 minets
the stove pellets will do the same thing in about 2 or 3 hours.  also the
litter pellets so fare can only be found in feed and supply stores.

second note on the pellets:
to those of you switching to wood pellets sorry for the mistake on stove
pellets.  but if you can use stove pellets for litter thats wonderful I
just don't feel like waiting all day for them to do what the litter
pellets can do in a few minets.

ok I'm off the soap box!!
rich samantha & barny & the ghost of pogo
people who think they now everything are annoying to those of us who do.