From:
Bob Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 04:32:07 +0000
Wow!!  Two posts in two days.  I'm more of a listener than a talker but I
just have to share my experience with my new MeekO.

There are a number of things that my fellow FMLers didn't warn me about
before MeekO arrived.  For example, The prospective from the floor level
when you are laying on your back reveals all kinds of dust you never quite
noticed before.  Fact #1 Be prepared to do all lot more house cleaning when
you have a ferret.  Then there's that warm and indescribable feeling you get
when your little one finally falls asleep on your neck between your head and
the livivg room chair you are sitting on.  Or the feelings between anger,
frustration and sadness when you think he is trained and you find that
little poop in the corner.  Noone ever told me (or did you) that a fuzzie is
the most one track minded creature on this earth.  On one occasion it took
at least ten times trying to get MeekO to stop going into the plants before
he taught me to remove the plant.

Happyness is a baby ferret (kit) especially when his is MeekO.

Bob.
 MeekO cant speak yet. After all he's onlt nine weeks.