From:
Rachel Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:23:08 EST
HI Everyone,

My new Baby from Petco is adorable.But I have 2 problems.1 being that
this is the 3rd Ferret i had gotten from Petco.And the location here in
fortworth,TX on Mccart is Terrible.

Yes I reporetd it.I havent heard anything back yet,none of the Ferrets
are potty trained,the cage was full of FECES.And the Ferrets dont seem to
be very healthy at all.SO story starts out i brought the first one home
from petco.And this one took a really big chunck out of me i kept it for
a few weeks......Thinking i could potty train and make it stop nipping.I
was (WRONG) the poor things have been so neglected in my opinion.So i
went and got another one from petco feeling sorry for the ferrets in
there.Well this one really had some probelms.This one wasnt only not
potty trained but couldnt keep food down.So i contacted Petco about the
problem they said bring it back we will take care of it (medical Bills
and all)

Well i went back a few days ago the poor thing was still sittin there in
the cage.  I dont think they did take care of it.And me being the biggest
animal lover there could be I was furious, And sad.  I asked the Manager
at that store if the ferret had recieved medical attention.  but i just
got treated like crap.  and just asked if i could have the Ferret back
and i would take care of the vet bills.OF COURSE A BIG NO.I told them
that it was animal cruelity.Walking out the door in tears.After seeing
this baby being mistreated actually all of em mis treated.I want the
Ferret back and i really dont think i should be charged.I would have to
be the one paying for the medical bills.But anyways i just wanted some
advice or maybe some legal advice i could use to get the poor thing
treated by Petco or they let me have it back and i will take it to a
vet...........................................................

Part 2
I was heart broken about what happened .So i went to the other pet shop
on Overton Ridge here in Fort Worth,TX .And i got the most loving
addorable baby Ferret .Now the problem im having with this one is it
wont eat out of a bowl or willingly.I have to force feed the baby because
for the life of me im not gonna lose another Ferret.If i didnt have a
smaller house i would probably own about 10 of em.I love animals to
death.especially these loving creatures.But heres my question for this
one .How do i get my baby to eat out of the bowl with out my help?????  I
cant always be there to feed it .I do have to work.So any advice would
help .

Thank you
RACHEL,GOOBERS&CUDDLES