From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:33:22 -0700
>The International Ferret Congress is pleased to announce that the
>International Ferret Symposium (tm) 2003 will be held in Atlanta,
>Georgia, October 3-5, 2003.

*jumps up and down hysterically!!*

That's only 3 hours away!  I will DEFINATELY have to go to THAT!  So :P
to you in the northwest...hehe!  I will get my paid weeks vacation next
year at that time...hehehehe <G>

*skips off singing On top of spaghetti sits my fuzzy Noodles....*

p.s.  how is the word symposium pronounced?  (thought i'd ask since you
guys taught me how to say tse tse fly....) im dumb when it comes to easy
words...especially my last name HAHA

-=Valerie and the fuzzy five Mojo, Buckie, Noodles,
Rosie, and Kokie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /