From:
Shawn and Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:24:26 -0800
Dear FML'ers,

Turn Back the Clock DVDs, an eBay store run by the eBay member
ferret-math, is extending their fundraiser for Dook-N-Dance ferret rescue
of North Carolina to include March 27 through March 31.  Our last attempt
to raise funds for Dook-N-Dance resulted in a net profit of $2.65 for
the shelter.  Linda and Jane are working so hard for their 60+ ferret
residents, and they need your support.  Please all give the fundraiser
another look and see if you can help them out by purchasing some item or
items from the list below.

All profit made from the sale of the items listed will go directly to
Dook-N-Dance.  If an item is not on the list, profit from its sale will
go to our fund for our ferret Pirate's dental surgery in May.  Our store
was created specifically to benefit our ferrets, and profit from sales
always exclusively benefits our ferrets unless there is a Dook-N-Dance
sale on selected items or items appear in the Dook-N-Dance catagory
(which is currently empty).  Turn Back the Clock DVDs is responsible for
all related eBay and PayPal fees, as well as conducting the transactions
and shipping the items.  Turn Back the Clock DVDs will retain their cost
to replace each item in inventory.

All the items in the list will be available 6:00 pm. EST, Saturday,
March 27 for purchase - That is the time at which the sale starts.
All purchases and payments must be made by 6:00 p.m. EST, Wednesday,
March 31 - This is the end time of the fundraiser.  Items will be listed
up until the time the fundraiser begins, so don't be alarmed if you don't
see an item you expected to see before the 6:00 pm. EST starting time;
we are a bit late in getting everything up in the store this weekend due
to receiving a new shipment of DVDs and personal reasons.  All payments
must be made through PayPal; if you are not a member of PayPal, you can
still pay via credit card over the internet through that service.  See
our "About Me" page for details on PayPal and store policies.

Important Addresses:

Visit Turn Back the Clock DVDs:
stores.ebay.com/turnbacktheclockdvds

See our "About Me" page:
members.ebay.com/aboutme/ferretmath

Email the store:

CONTINUED ON NEXT POST...  [combined here}

List of Items in Dook-N-Dance Fundraiser:
(All items must be purchased using the "Buy It Now" option in each
listing; if item is an auction on which you can bid and/or buy (We
have auctions as well as BIN listings for some items titles noted
below, so make sure the price matches as listed here to choose a
qualified listing), item is not part of the Dook-N-Dance fundraiser.)

- Patrick Swayze 3 VHS box (Road House, Red Dawn, Young Blood):
  BIN $10.00 when not auction
- Star Wars Documentary VHS
- The Royal Wedding (Fred Astaire VHS)
- The Lady Vanishes (Alfred Hitchcock VHS)
- African Apes nature VHS
- Glow-In-the-Dark bubble bath
- Cow decorative tin
- Rich and Strange (Alfred Hitchcock DVD)
- Suddenly (Frank Sinatra DVD)
- High Risk (Chuck Connors DVD): BIN $3.50 when not auction
- To Have and To Hold (Idis Moss DVD)
- Wolf Man (Earl Owensby DVD): BIN $3.50 when not auction
- 5 horror DVD set
- Crazy Horse and Custer DVD: BIN $3.50 when not auction
- The Lucy Show DVD: BIN $3.50 when not auction

Return to this list to know exactly what qualifies in the fundraiser.
When you pay for your items, add a note to the PayPal invoice that you
are an FML member, so we will know the extent of how advertising on the
FML has helped Dook-N-Dance.  Please email the store with any questions
you have about the fundraiser or our policies.  We ship to the USA and
Canada on a regular basis, but we will ship to other countries upon
request.  All store policies apply to all sales except where this
fundraiser has put limitations on payment method and payment time
allowed..  Keep in mind the time limitation set on this fundraiser.
We sincerely hope this weekend's sales will be much more beneficial
than last weekend's sales.  Where this currently list differs with
last weekend's list, this list takes pressidence.

Thank you all!

     From:
     Lori and Rat's Brats
(Lance, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate and Sandy)

Visit Dook-N-Dance of North Carolina:
dook-n-dance.org