From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 00:08:22 -0400
Collective,

One of my ferrets has learned that it is terrifically fun to jump from the
bathtub onto the toilet seat in our bathroom.  There are tons of neat things
to look at, sniff, and steal from the top of the toilet tank!

This morning I was taking a leisurely shower.  As usual the fur kids were
jumping onto the edge of the tub, licking my legs, running up and down the
tub edge, and drinking out of the faucet.  They also wrestle and sleep and
chase each other.

Suddenly I was hit by a burst of scalding water.  I jumped out of the tub as
fast as possible and there sit two giggling ferrets, one on the floor and
one on the toilet seat--the toilet flushing.

Am I the recipient of ferret practical jokes? Terrorism?  I say yes!

They both get a visit to the vet tomorrow to teach em a lesson or two.
<grin>  Time for annual shots!

Cheers!
Matthew.

The Arts in Technology--Creative Consulting and Contracting

J. Matthew Saunders (540)951-3090
[log in to unmask]  http://dogstar.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/

"We have to work in the theatre of our own time,
with the tools of our own time" --Robert Edmond Jones