From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:38:44 -0800
Marlene, your top 10 hissing reasons really made me crack up!!  For the
most part, hissing does usually mean to back off or that they are upset
about something, but my boy Sam sometimes just hisses when he is in speed
bump mode and all by himself, he will just hiss!!  I think it is his way
of maybe, sighing because he is bored?  Does anyone else have a fuzzy
that does this?

I also had a fuzzy the did the laughing hhh hhh hhh hhh while he was
running across the room and playing, my husband said since his name was
Elvis that was his way of singing!!  But he did it all the time and it
was so cute.  Sam and Noni(Noni especially)will make the laughing sound
while she is flipping out and running into walls and everything else!

I really love reading about all of your funny stories, really make my
days.  My prayers are with all who have lost babies in the last few
months(me included) it never gets any easier but, to me, any time with
my precious babies is worth it.

God keep everyone and their babies safe,
Julie, Sam & Noni

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!