From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 07:50:47 -0500
Maybe some of you guys (people)read the post on Coco .Well I'm real glad &
happy to see she is doing mush better,she is eating Percise cat food (which
I hate ,I would like to see her on a ferret food but if she's I'm happy)&
drinking on her own,but she is still lazy but she has always been.  I think
its safe to say she is over the worst & on her way home (recovery).

I thank you for all your help,.( you know who you are right?)

I've learned a pretty important lesson here,I cant spray her with anything
coz she grooms herself.

Well thanks a bunch guys.Thank god it was nothing serious!!!!!!

Connie,THANKS

P.S.  Do any of you know where/how I can get some Advantage/Frountline
SPOT?I take them out for a lot of walks & I'm worried about fleas/ticks.

Connie,