From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:45:03 -0700
Hi all!!  Our waiting list for surrenderd ferres is getting long, so I
have started to ask folks their permission to post their information here
and if anyone can help them out, that would be wonderful!  Though we are
a smaller shelter and can only house about 30 ferrets, we are full plus a
few and stretching our funding very thin.  So, if anyone out there can
help any of these folks, please contact them directly.  We are hoping
that at least a few can be helped- we are booked up with surrenders and
isolation times through May... Thanks in advance and if you do contact
these folks, please let them know you got their information from us...

Sheena Paige - 9 month old albino male ferret named Siku.  Owner moving
to California in Mid May, Phone # is 407-884-8644.

Destiny Hines- 8 month old DEW male ferret.  Owner moving June 1st and
can not take ferret.  Phone # is 407-361-1341

Jill Keely - 3 year old female ferret- healthy according to owner.
Phone # is 407-782-4003 and e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Kristin Muenzmay - 3 ferrets that her rommate left behind and she simply
can not care for.  They are all about 1 - 1.5 years old she believes and
one is female and two are males.  She'd like to keep them together,
though I told her that may be hard.  Her e-mail addy is
[log in to unmask] and her phone numbers are
(hm) 407-880-2983 and (cell) 407-973-3300.

We are more than happy to help with meeting folks 1/2 way or in acting
as a meeting spot etc if needed.  Thanks again in advance to anyone out
there that can help these ferrets in a time when we can not.....

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981