From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:08:30 -0700
I can't find a distributor that sells Purevax anymore. My vet
originally said I could buy it from him directly - 15 vaccines for
$118. Knowing that the trays used to be around 60 dollars, that price
seemed consistent with at-cost pricing.

Then I get a call today. One, they ordered without me even okaying it -
but then they jumped the price up. 15 vaccines for $220. That's not
right. I don't think the vaccine trays are that expensive. I am pretty
mad - I told them I am not buying them as of yet. I don't know why this
stuff always happens to me. It was their mistake, so they should honor
the pricing - but to jump the price up $100? When all I am doing is
buying 15 vaccines? *sigh*

If anyone knows the actual price of a tray or what vet supply actually
sells Purevax nowadays I would be very grateful to know if there has
been a significant price hike or if he's just yanking my chain.

Laryssa