From:
Linda Decelles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 22:51:02 -0500
I know one of the lists dealt with this issue in depth at one point and I
thought I kept the information (until I went to look at it this week).
Guess I cleaned out files that I didn't mean to - DARN!!.  I can't find it,
I even tried to search FHL, FOB and FML.  If anyone has kept this info in a
file somewhere and can send it to me or refer me to a site with this info,
I would greatly appreciate it.  We have gone from Winter to Summer in a few
weeks and the ants have started showing up.  The past few years they have
found ways to enter and search out food (especially ferret and cat food)
and I want to stop this nuisance ASAP without harming the ferrets, cat and
people in the house.

Thanks for helping!

Linda
and Norman & the 7 fuzzy and sweet terrors:
Frisky, Sassy,  May, Rascal, Bandit, Saint Patrick (Paddy), and Mittens
from Lawrence, KS