From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 09:22:42 EDT
>Anyone know of a ferret rescue in Tennessee?
>Barb and the 4 whirling dervishes...Gus, Zak, Hope and Bren

HI I CAN HELP!!
Most of the shelters in TN are now shut down.  There is one left that has
great credibility, and is very reputable located right below Knoxville TN
in Lowden.  The Glasgows are great.  In fact they have a baby RIGHT NOW.
They have like 35 ferrets to choose from.  They know each and everyone's
personalities to match you.  Visit them and play with the ferrets its a
great experience.  They do not really answer emails as their computers give
them trouble so call the phone number.  If you still have trouble write me
and I'll get you in touch.  Visit my sight below and go to the shelter page
for their information PLEASE.

Wolfy
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/