Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:15:00 -0800
Hi all
It has been a average day here.  I finished da survey and it has shown some
gaps in da service provided so there may be some changes in da future.

A little girl named Nutmeg came in today.  She waz met by Riki, Ferri-lu
and a bunch of other little ones to numerous to mention.  They were all
glad to see her and greeted her warmly.  They all wanted to hear all da
gossip about home and all da news.  They sat and talked for some time.
After dat they headed off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.
Then they headed over to da Otter Slide where they were ready to do some
sliding and splashing.  They did a lot of both but sorta kept to themselves
and didn't include any others in their fun.  They seemed to have a lot of
fun among themselves though.  She said to tell her mommy she luvs her
bunches and sends lots of hugs and cuddles.

Another little girl came in later named Lily.  She waz met by Larry, Tasha,
Kurt and a whole bunch of others.  They were very happy to see her and
there waz hugs all around.  After dat they all sat around and listened to
da lastest gossip and news from home.  Then off they went to see da sights
and attractions but they finally settled on da Ferretvite Festival where
they were lapping up ferretvite and dancing with everyone.  They were
really have a good time at it too.  They danced and danced til they
eventually threw them out of da place when it closed.  Then they carried
da party to da Fruit Bar where they got a little snack before taking a nap
at Hammock Haven.  Lily said to send lots of luv and kisses to her mommy.

I think I will get a nap myself.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee