From:
Cathy Huffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 22:09:48 EST
I am a member of the Ferrets Ferts Woozles Club from Yahoo!  We need active
members.  If anyone is interested please go to

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ferretsfertswoozles

Just check it out and if you like it join.  it's free.  I'm trying to get
people interested in chatting.  Ofcourse about their ferrets and hopefully
have contests and activities in the near future.  So please just check it
out.  I hope to see you there.  Email me if there's any questions

Cathy
--
May many ferrets infest your household. CH