From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:03:24 -0400
Since the one "bad" aunt of Super Tonks who took him to Mexico with her
hasn't gotten the photographic proof developed and is a slacker....... I
would have to say that maybe the trip to Mexico upset his tummy and he's
been in the litter box????  Where IS Super Tonks?  I know he was sitting
by the pool in the Riviera Maya in Mexico and I know he was on the beach
on a chaise....... I saw him.  He was trying to sit on dark things so as
to make his photos better because, after all, the sand is white and so is
Super Tonks.  He blended right in.  The "bad" aunt promises (right paw in
the air) to get the film developed.

Julie Coddington, Project Manager
Medical Staff Services
Grant Medical Center