From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:34:24 -0400
One of our older ferrets, Stash, did a weird thing today.  I was playing
with him, and he suddenly pawed at the top of his mouth (inside), then
stuck his tongue out about 1/2 half inch and left it there.  I checked
his mouth but couldn't find anything, then he did it again.  Maybe for
about 10 seconds, until I touched his face.  No other strange behavior
(at least for him).

I gave him a treat, which he ate, then he went to sleep.

Some of our guys sleep with a bit of their tongues sticking out, but I've
never seen this tongue-sticking before.  Anyone have any ideas?

Stan Siatkowski