From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 00:23:38 -0500
Hi!  First off I would like to thank Totally ferret (Perfomance foods) and
all the folks who were involved in getting the totally ferret to us.  It was
a total surprise when it arrived.  I was so excited and touched I cryed for
a long while Rick came home and was sure someone died I was crying so hard,
it was very sweet.  As some of you know we broke 300 ferrets in to our
shelter for 1996 last week that is already 100 over 1995.  and I had 6 new
arrivals this weekend.  Between vet.  bills and all the other bills food was
getting low and this made such a difference I really do love evryone for it.
I run Ferrets Etc. more or less by myself (the shelter inpaticular) and this
helped take a burden off my shoulders again thank you and warm kisses fron
the fuzzies.

Second for all you who have been up on my IVF procedure I am very sad to say
it failed and we are not pregnant.  So of course I cryed all day, but had 40
odd ferrets trying to clean my tears which helps make me laugh.  We hope to
give it another try in a month or so, but for now I just need to heal after
3 years of infertility it gets to you.  The ferrets are what keep me going
and my husband of course :).  Thank you for all the letters of good luck it
did mean alot and I hope sometime I will have good news, right now it is
breaking my heart, I just need to get through Christmas for the ferrets,
they love to open gifts, all the rescue have their own stocking with their
names on them as well as my ferrets (20), 5 cats and two dogs, it is really
festive here.

Happy holidays to all.  Lots of Love Stephanie and the "ZOO"