From:
Craig Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1992 08:05:48 -0400
Chris,

Please include me on any list for the relief efforts. We from the Houston
Area Ferret Association will be leaveing Friday Am for Chere's with food
and supplies that we have collected from local sources. These include
a palet of food donated by PETCO, 100lbs. of food donated by NUTRO PRODUCTS
, approximately $700 in medical supplies donated by a local Vet clinic,
we also have cash donations, litter, cages (too few) and any thing else myy
apartment managers have been able to collect from stores in there area
and/or their tenants. One of the owners has even donated the use of his truck
and horse rtailer to carry these supplies.

[DI talked to Chere last night they still need homes for these (special)
ferrets along with more cages and some more medical supplies.
Nancy Hartman Chere says she is trying to set up a communication link
with you If you want you can post E-Mail to me and I'll relay.

THANKS EVERYONE ESPECIALLY YOU CHRIS for your help in getting this info
out to the ferret people across both of our contries.

Craig, Carole and all with the Houston Area Ferret Assoc.