From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 23:10:48 -0400
Melissa,
Well welcome to Bean town!  You are very lucky because the best ferret
DVM works in Everett, just outside of Boston.  It is Dr. Karen Purcell.
She has a book published on the Essentials of ferrets.  Something like
that, I left the book at my work.

Anyways she is great and well known in the ferret community for being
well accomplished.  She is working at Whole Pet Health and you can reach
them at 617-394-0471.  They also have a wonderful and very helpful staff
there.  BTW, my Ben will be operated on this Friday for a right adrenal
and insolinomia.  She is the only one that I will let do surgeries on my
fuzz buts!

Lisa & her 24 paws