Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:17:43 -0800
Hi Skeeter.  I have a question for ya.  My mommy's dad past away two days
befoe Christmas last year and his funneral was on New Years Eve.  So
needless to say she has had a hard time lately.  Her first ferret Hobbs
past away in October of last year and she kind of felt at fault as she had
took med.  for her headaches she gets and passed out and forgot to put her
back in her house.  Well to get to the point, I was wondering if you could
check on Hobbs for my mommy.  Ask her if she is mad and tell her mommy is
forever sorry and takes super extra cafeful care of us now because of what
happened.  Also ask her if she plays with grampy.  He loved her very much
and she would lie in his arms ,never did that with anyone else.  Thanks in
advance Skeeter!  We love ya!

Tigger and Miss Fudgie