From:
IS Department <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 10:11:01 -0700
Our poor two girls Ophilia and Chloe are getting sick and tired of fleas and
baths.  We have gone through 3 iterations of bathing them with flea flee
soap (highly recommended - works like a champ) and bombing the house.  Then
we bathe them about once every two weeks with flea flee and the fleas are
knocked down for about 3 months.  The fleas get progressively worse until it
is time to bomb again.  My question is about a cure.  I know of two
different products, one is a pill that one gives to the pet which will
render the fleas steral and the other is a drop that one puts on the pets
neck.  Does anybody have experience with these products?

Thanks in advance
JJ, Jodi, Ophilia, and Chloe (Jingle Jangle Girl).