From:
Joanne Gelormino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 12:57:59 -0400
If you live in CT or surrounding states and would be interested in joining a
club that has two shows a year, summer picnic, and Christmas party, please
visit the Ferret Association of CT, Inc.  website listed below.  We also
have a bimonthly newsletter featuring articles on health, nutrition, club
activities, etc.  We operate a non-profit shelter in Hartford and always
have ferrets available for adoption or fostering.  We are always looking for
volunteers to help out at the shelter which is a very rewarding experience.
We also participate in the Pet Expo and have ferret health classes and
monthly meetings at our headquarters.  Our next show is December 6 in
Cheshire, CT.

For anyone in the Hartford area seeking an experienced ferret vet, we
recommend our shelter vet, Dr. Wil Barrios of the East Hartford Animal
Clinic, 860-568-2693.

Hope to see some more ferret owners become members.

Moxie
Member, FACT, Inc.
http://www.ferret-fact.org/