From:
Sandra Lange <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:22:47 +1100
Sandee, I forgot to ask you to lookout for my Princess - could you pass
on my apology about that to her?  I posted about her last Wednedsay.

She's a shy little thing.  She loved hidden places, and often slept
doubled over in the pipes.  She didn't wardance often or for long,
so every time I saw it, I was very very grateful that she felt happy
enough to do so.  Her first wardance after the surgeries last year
brought tears to my eyes.

Regards
Sandra, Clover, Oscar and Gemma-the-cat
With Princess in fond memory