From:
The Nelsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 16:06:16 -0800
Kym-

Hope that works for you.  We trademarked our business name many years ago
and a large grocery store came into town and used our name "Market Place"
and a judge told us - he who has the most money wins when going to court
over these things.  Needless to say, we didn't do anything.  Eventually
they went out of business.  Tsk, such a shame.....hehehehe

>We will be trademarking the name to avoid potential confusion.
>
>Best to all,
>Kym Zorn Long
>Wayward Weasel Ferret Rescue
>Louisville, KY