From:
dolphinshelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 19:44:17 -0600
hi all,

i was wondering what is a normal temp for a ferret?  and can you use a
digital thermometor?  of course with a plastic cover and alittle (k-y)?
since my vet didnt take there temps i was just wondering what a normal
one was..

also will i ever be able to go to the bathroom all my myself?  good grief
lol no matter how long i plan to stay in there i swear they hear the door
shut and its ooo nnoooo momm you cant be alone, scratch scratch (let me
in!!!)  my two girls are wacko or is every ferret like this?

thanks
shelley