From:
Thor Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:06:50 -0700
Hi!
Last time i made the chicken gravy, i made two chickens at one time (since
all four guys love it) and since i dont have a good grinder i had to smash
all the bones best i could with a hammer, (then i had to spend half an hour
to clean chicken and bone splatter off the walls)

That's when i came up with the idea!  i sometimes ask my butcher to slice
up my meat real thin for chinese food, so i thought i'd ask him next time
if he would grind a chicken or two for me, then all i would have left to
do is go home and cook it!  i could probably call in the morning and have
him save some extra fat that he normally throws away..... Q; Would it be
alright to mix in fat from pork or beef in the recepy?  Also they throw
away some of the chicken liver and other organs when they package half
chickens, i suppose they would rather sell that to me and grind it with
the chicken!

It is a solution to a lot of you who want to give the fuzzies chicken gravy
but cant find/afford a good grinder , Not to mencion how it cuts Time and
Cleaning!

Certainly worth a try!

Dookalot
Josephine