From:
"C.B. Goins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 13:12:42 -0600
To some she seemed "unusual", but to all she had a heart of gold.  For
those of us who knew Dayna Frazier, our lives have been enriched a thousand
fold.  For literally hundreds of fuzzies, she gave hope to the hopeless,
comfort to the sick, and love to the unloved.  She sacrificed greatly to
help her "fur babies", many times going without the most basic essentials
for herself.  And while in California, she did so at great personal peril.
At the end, she sacrificed her life in a last valiant attempt to care for
her fuzzies.

I recall an event several years ago, when one summer California was having
a record heat wave.  Dayna, who lived very modestly, wrote and told me that
the air conditioner that cooled her shelter (where many fuzzies were sick
or recovering from surgery) had broken.  (Her own home did not have an air
conditioner -- the fuzzies were more important).  Understandably, she was
very worried.  By that evening, I had an air conditioner on a jet winging
its way to Dayna's aid.  It was a small price to pay for the eternal
friendship of such a special person, and a pittance when compared to all
the miracles she performed while here on earth.

'Tis a sad day for those of us whom she left behind, but what a joyous
celebration there must be at Rainbow Bridge!

Farewell, dear friend.  May you rest in peace.

C.B. and Maximilian