From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:46:05 -0800
Hey there,
We have an abused ferret who needs Vet care ASAP..his name is Sammy & his
Mommy picked him up with her last few dollars from a man who had a box
full of ferrets on a street corner...

She knew at the time she had no money for Vet care but could not let this
cast out end up in a dumpster as the day was coming to an end.He was
old,ill and the only one left.She grabbed him to her Heart and took him
home.She named him Sammy.

Sammy had very obviously been abused.He clung to her as she did to him.
With happy eyes,skinny lil ole body, an enlarged spleen & various lumps
all over his tummy,Sammy had his Loving Forever home at last.His mommy
realized that he needed help now..but waiting on her SSI check & with 2
children to raise was at her wits end.She contacted me.She did NOT ask
for money..just suggestions..

We have Sammy scheduled to see
DR Cacioppo on Monday.His address is:
Park Animal Hospital
8400 Eastern Avenue
Las Vegas,Nevada 89123
Phone: 702-361-5850
They accept Charges,checks or money orders.

A few of you know the troubles CJ is having at her Shelter.It is getting
worse every day.Luckily this is where CJ takes her ferrets at times.By
helping Sammy you may also be helping Cjs group.All monies sent to this
Vet will be used on Sammy first..the exam is $33.00,x/rays if needed from
$20.00 to $150.00,bloodwork about $75.00 and an unknown amount if he must
have an operation..  Sadly,there is a possible cancer so it's anyones
guess..:(

All money left will be held in account for CJs group.She just took 10
unaltered ferrets from a backyard breeder who will need ADV testing,shots
& altering.CJ does this alone.She also needs our help,desperately..

So i know i could easily skip a few dinners and i know that will not only
make my body happy but by helping these grateful animals it will do my
soul the best of all..

Please join hands?
With Love & Thanks,
Tara,Sammy and CJs crew:))

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets