From:
Donovan Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 08:05:01 -0400
Any one have any experience with this stuff?  I've had Fuzzies for two
years now and dont have issue with the smells that naturally come with
the package, however someone I am living with at the moment does.  So
I'm looking for a way to reduce the smell without doing a full spring
cleaning on the cage/room every time a fuzzie so much as farts.  This
stuff (Bi-Odor) is an additive you put into their water and supposedly
in a week or so the "ferret smell" from the musk and the sometimes very
strong smelling poops is drastically reduced.  Anyone tried it?  Is it
good and safe?

Don.