From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:15:25 -0400
Hey Friends!
It's me Jerimiah-- you know Mom told me some of you are posting a question
on fun stuff at Ferretstock so I thought I would write!  There are contests
you can enter even if you can't come to Ferretstock on Sept 8th!  indeed
you can send a picture to the Ferretstock Photo contest!  Anyone can that
cannot be here.should mail in the photos and fees no later than August
28th-- .  The entry fee is jest a mere $2 per photo( and send an envelope
all addressed and stamped so you can get it back too!) of course the
pennies form the contest will help pay for good stuff ( yech)) like
vaccinations for us kids at the shelter but the WINNING Photo gets a great
array of ferret products, new hammies, snuggles, toys treats and even a new
Funhouse tent form the Funalia catalog.  And if the wining photo was mailed
in - they mail all the box of goodies right out-- wouldn't that be neat a
big box of special new stuff for being the best looking dude!  I think you
should try!

As for deserts and the DESERT AUCTION for ADV -- well I know shelter dad is
bakin and hospice mom JUdy too her baklavas & fudge & more!  Some vets Dr
Karen, known for her famous cheeecakes is bakin' and Dr George said he does
a mean cheesecake too and may challenge Dr Karens!  This should be real fu
n!  There is a trophy for the baker who's desert raises the most $$ for
ADV.  And indeed the funds form this auction will be split to U of GA
research program and the shelter ADV testing fund, so we can test every kid
that comes here!  Mom says that is a good way for everyone to stay very
healthy!  Folks who want to register a desert for the auction or who want
more information on any of the games events can either email Mom at
[log in to unmask] or mail us at Ferret Wise- Ferretstock,
PO Box 561, Marlborough, NH 03455-0561

I am hoping I can get to go-- but Mom says I have to work on staying calm
and not getting excited.. oh boy!

Hugs your buddy Jerimiah!
Mascot, Ferret Wise Shelter