From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:36:09 -0400
>OK, you say that you have ANIMALS coming to the USA in Autumn and
>that you can do HOME checks on them. If your in the UK, how are you
>going to do HOME checks in the USA?

The animal rescue community does it all the time. It's called
networking. You get to know a lot of people by networking. You use
reputable people (people you have gotten to know over time) in the
areas where you want to send an animal and they do the home visits for
you, or they can refer you to someone who can. We get requests for this
area all of the time. One of our local dog rescues just re-homed a dog
from Florida to Canada. I hope that any individual who adopts/sells
pets (ferrets included) does home visits, even long distance, before
allowing the animal to go.

Katharine