From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:40:24 -0400
I have lost another fur kid today, he died from shelter shock, I did my
darn est to help him and let him know he was safe and would be happy
til I got him a new home, I did every thing I could as a loving shelter
mom to keep him going. the owners gave him up cause they were moving
and didn't want to take him but they took their pit bulls and rabbits
they had, not only that I have a another little one that's fighting for
his life here he had emergency surgery yesterday and im scared im going
to lose him to and no Bridge Greeter to help them over.

I guess the fighting about DM Farm scared them away I sure wish they
would come back I have 3 waiting in line to be greeted at the Rainbow
Bridge.. and im sure there are others too..