Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 21:55:40 +0000
Just briefly, in response to the note from Janet, about her Layla, who
attacks with loud-pitched noises...

While reading this I had a thought (okay so I don't have many!!) that maybe
Layla has extra-sensitive hearing?  I know that with some animals, and some
people as well, certain pitches can be heard SO well that it's physically
painful for them.  If this is the case with Layla could it be she's
punishing you for 'hurting' her??

Just a suggestion, and one I can't prove, but a thought maybe worth checking
up on?

Good luck with your baby!!

 Sam

Hey does anyone want Ferret Cards?  Looking for a 'different' card with
Ferrets on it?  I'm looking for any and all ideas, to see if they can be
made available!
mailto:[log in to unmask]