From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 00:21:56 -0500
Hi,
This is Lil Man,spokesman for Heaven Scent Ferret shelter.Mom says it's
cuz I'm so handsome and everyone loves me.

We are still here and have adopted out a couple kids.I haven't even
posted pitures of them yet.Mom says we have more older hospice kids than
anything.

Mom is sending Tigger 2 in for one of those zippers things on Friday.And
our Dr L looked at Lightenings teeth and said he can't be put under due
to his severe Insulinoma.He crashes alot and keeps Mom busy.And Dr L said
that Smokey has nuero damage.She's funny as she does summersaults ,Walks
funny too but will kick my butt if I try to get in the sleepsack with her
and Kit.

We'd like to say a big Thank You to Jean of Ferrets Unlimited for the
raffle she did for us here.

A lady ,from MS,who had adopted some kids from here is coming in this
weekend to help Mom make a huge batch of soup for when we get a vacation
from her.She's going into the hospital.But our Auntie Phyllis will be
here to spoil us.We love her.

And our faithful volunteer has returned.She will be able to help out
again when she puts her human kid into school.She spoils us too and
even brings over her kids to play with us.

Mom says I have to go to bed now,Bye
Lil Man

--
Sandi