From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 15:11:13 -0700
   "Wow," Rosie stated, seeing the vision in the water of a huge, grotesque
beast that looked like a huge lizard with gnarled wings and twisted horns on
the top of his head.  "That snarl guy is sure one ugly dude..."
  "I'll bet he stinks bad too!"  Cleo added.
  "As you can see..." Otter provided.  "He is one nasty character!"
  "He's burning the forest!" Sammi exclamed as she watched the dragon
breathing immense balls of fire into the trees around him.  They charred and
cindered easily and fell to the forest floor in a loud crash.
  "You have got to stop him!"  Otter said.  "You ferrets are my only hope!"
  "Why can't you do it, Otter?"  Maxie asked sincerely.
  "After all," Shiva agreed.  "You have magical powers!"
  "I am already very weary from doing battle with Snarl," Otter answered,
sighing heavily.  "I haven't enough energy left to barely lift my head.  You
must take this quest upon yourselves if the forest is to be saved."
  "Woah,"  Tony said.  "This sounds like a lot of fun to me!"
  "Yeah," Rosie replied.  "We already saved the forest from the evil Fang...
now this!"
  "But Rosie.." Maxie began.  "We must help our friend Otter... He is our
best friend in the whole, wide world you know!"
  "Yes Rosie," Sammi added.  "We can't let the creatures of the forest down
either!"
  "Now that's what I want to hear!" Otter exclaimed.
  "But how in the heck do we defeat something that even Otter couldn't!?"
Rosie asked.
  "First," Otter explained.  "You must find the enchanted crinkle sack and
then you must journey to the Rainbow Bridge and bring Miss Wiggles back to
this realm to defeat Snarl!"
  "Easier said than done!"  Rosie argued.

              (to be continued...)