From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 04:07:11 -0800
To those of you out there that managed to find clear dryer hose could you
please supply me with the exact name of it and the manufactuer if possible.
I checked all the harware and home supply places and they had never even
heard of it and it wasn't listed in their catalogue.  If I can get the name
and manufacturer then they could surely track it down for me.  My kids old
white hose is pretty beat to heck now and I very much want to replace it
with the clear.  BTW does it have the metal ribbing running thru it like the
white stuff does?  PLEASE help me to make 10 ferts VERY happy and their
Mommy too.

    Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House