From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 02:01:46 EDT
Dooks all !!

Willie, one of my 6 yr old foster ferts from the Oregon Ferret Shelter,
became ill a few nights ago.  Whenever he would eat his stomache would
immediately rumble like St Helens before it popped.  He would begin to
vomit, but would not refuse to eat.

Today he went to visit the vet to find out what was wrong.  A shadow on
an x-ray showed a possible blockage.  Exploratory surgery was called for.
I later received a call from Chris, the shelter mom.  The exploratory
surgery had revealed a right side adrenal tumor.

The tumor was removed, but it is still a touchy situation.  Willie is
resting and recuperating at the shelter.  Willies 'girls' - Christina,
Nippy, and Stubbie have been looking around the apartment for their
friend.  They really miss his company as do I.

Each night before the kids go to bed, I hug and kiss each one of them.
Well, I can't do that with Willie tonight.  Please think good thoughts for
Willie and the others who are ill, neglected, or no longer with us, Give
each of your kids a special hug and kiss, maybe those who need them will
feel it in their hearts.

Warm Fuzzies ~~ !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~Yogi~Skooter~Tootsie~ Peabody~Sasquatch~
and Mist the Fer-Kat
Fosters - ~Nippy~Stubbie~Willie~Christina~
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.