From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 15:24:28 -0000
Morning Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that I have two new designs for shirs on Joes
website at http://www.theferretstore.com under the "stuff for people"
section.  Both are christmas desings, but Joe has misplaced one and put in
the regular shirt section.  One is a design from last year of two ferrets
under the mistletoe.  The new one is a little ferret angel in the clouds
with the words "peace on earth" under it.

Come take a look and let me know what you think.....i'm currently working
on a few more ideas for christmas designs, but if anyone has a good idea
feel free to let me know.

Marta and my little muses Sadie and Simon

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com or
http://www.theferretstore.com in the "stuff for people" section"