From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:41:47 -0800
Buckie has been acting a little wierd lately and hasn't been himself.  He
has been completely missing the litterbox, about two weeks ago he never
missed... I haven't changed anything, litter, box placement, and the box
has always been clean, he doesn't like it dirty at all :)

He's also been very laid back and mushy.  Today he laid on my stomach and
let me pet him for about 5 minutes..he just laid there looking like he
was about to doze off.  Then I just got home from work, he came up to me
begging for me to pick him up and just sat in my arms and let me pet him.

He isn't normally like this at all and it's starting to bother me.  He's
around 2, so maybe he's just mellowing out?  Usually he can't stand to
be in my arms, and now he just "follows" me around wanting me to hold
him...of course i have no problem with this but im thinking about getting
his blood tested to see if there's anything bothering him inside.  He
hasn't had any hair loss or weight gain/loss and his poops appear
normal... except for the occasional bright pink ones when he sneaks a
doggie bone but it's hard to tell with him, rosie, and kokie in the
same cage.

any ideas, tips, or experiences would be appreciated, or what I should
have the vet test?

Actually, reading over this post I'm leaning toward adrenal, with the
mood change and litter habbit change...but is that enough to warrant a
test?

-val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~