From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 03:22:36 +0000
What an awsome, fantastic, totaly unbelievable good time I had.  This is
something I would have just kciked myself for missing.

Judy, LInda, and Julie you gals are too much.  You just keep on going and
getting the best events happening.  Awsome job ladies!!!!!!!!

The whole weekend went way to fast.  I loved putting faces to so many of
the names I have seen on posts, and the people I have met before, it was
great to see once again.

Travis was wonderful as usual, and I so enjoy talking to him.  He is so
patient with all the questions we all had and have.  Gee I think he loves
his work too.............. ya think???

Of course the highlight was getting to see those elusive beauties the
Black footed ferrets.  Hell yeah I wanted to smush on one or two of them,
even though we were told right up front we couldn't.  Hell I couldn't
even talk my way into the same room with one of them, try as I might.

All kidding aside, I knew we would never get that close to them, but
man to be able to see into the world of theirs as we did, was a miricle
to me.  To think how close mankind was, to never seeing one of these
beautiful creature again.

They are sleek wonders.  Bright and inquisitive eyes, little hams in
their own way.  Heck Kathy went home and went right to
blackfootedferret.org and adopted Lucky.  No she can't bring him home
with her, but she can brag about him, and is helping an awsome cause .
I am looking at Harry.

I can't thank everyone enough for giving me this wonderful weekend and
the chance to see the Black footed ferret in person.  I was kinda hopping
we would get locked in the zoo over night though.

Well heck, the travel was with good company, the food great, the
conversations enlightening,the stories from all fun, and well, gosh, gee
whiz, it was something to remember for a long time to come.

Oh the kids loved the raffle packages I won so very much.  Cotton has
totaly claimed that car bed and the pop up cube thingy is getting a real
workout.  The new hammy was used last night and boy they just love it.
The people that donated to the raffle were awsome as were the packages
they donated.

Gosh your all well, just swell................

Did anyone get a BFF under their shirt and out the door?