From:
Michelle Alverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:38:44 -0700
I spoke with Shannon at United Vaccines today.  Unfortunately, they will
be unable to bill us for the tests so as to allow for donations to cover
the costs.  They used to be able to provide the service, but it was
abused.  However we did come up with a compromise.  United Vaccines does
their billing on Fridays (maybe Mondays if they are busy)  So- if you
are interested in sending donations directly to United Vaccines for this
purpose so as to be assured how your money - please do!!  You can mail
your checks to:

            United Vaccines
            Attention: Customer Service
            2826 Latham Drive
            Madison, WI 53713

PLEASE put Ferrets-N-Limbo in the memo line and the funds will go towards
our balance.  If this is your intent, please send your checks out within
the next few days to be assured they arrive in time.  They may take
credit card info- but you would have to call them and I believe fax
them a letter of authorization for the charge.  You can reach them at
1/800/283-6465.

We send a huge Thank-you to the folks at SOS who have started that fund
for us!!

I will be speaking to the office manager at our vet's office tomorrow
before we leave to get details on how everyone can send donations there
in our name as well.

Wish us luck!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.