From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:17:56 -0500
Dear Sandee & Saraferret,

I read your posts all the time.  Thank you both so much for the comfort
you bring to us.  Funny thing is I never thought I'd be writing one of
those posts.  It seems that my little Scramble Bandit couldn't stay any
longer.  I guess he didn't want to worry us as he passed in his sleep
Thursday afternoon.  The thing is he wasn't sick.  He was eating and
playing fine that morning.  I scratched him on the chin before I left for
work.  Patrick went to let everybody out but Scramble didn't come out.
This was not abnormal as he was always my sleepy head.  It always took
him the longest to stretch and yawn and wake up before coming out to
play.  But once he was out he was a bundle of ferret dancing energy.  He
had the best weazel dance of any in the business.  This dancing powress
is actually how he got introduced to his first bath.  He went dancing on
the bed.  Then off the bed and did a perfect backflip.....right into the
catbox (which unfortunately was due to be cleaned that day).  Needless to
say a bath was a necessity.  He also had the cutest grin.  He had a birth
defect that made him appear snaggle toothed.  How much I'd give to see
that smile one more time.  My darling Bandit dance well and wait for us.
We will join you in time.  Until then take care little one.  Know that
you were and are very much loved and will be sorely missed.

With a Broken Heart,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye, Bowser, Bailey, Ferry and Sugar the ferts
Pyewacket  & Azriel the cats
and Smokey the African Grey
And now missing Scramble Bandit at the Rainbow Bridge
Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.