Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 20:31:36 -0800
You wrote:
> (snipped some stuff here)
> * We have placed a litter tray in the corner of his large cage.  He has
>alternated somewhat between two corners, so we're trying to make him choose
>one in particular.  As it is working out, he still alternates.  What can we
>do to convince him that we want him to coose the corner with the litter?

hi.

the thing that has always worked for me and my munchkins is to fill up
every corner (except the one with the litter box) with t-shirts, towels,
toys, food, etc.  literally pile up the stuff that he loves, and, within a
couple of days, your little fur-face will quit pooping all over the place.
these little guys are extremely intelligent.  they catch on really quickly.

hope this helps...

linda