From:
Kim Langford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:48:36 EDT
Today I was in the pet store where I got Spazz and they had just got two
new babies in from MF.  Now I don't really know anything about stitches in
ferrets, but these two babies still had the stitches from where they had
been neutered.  For all I know that's perfectly normal, but I would think
that they would want to wait till the stitches were taken out or dissolved
whatever kind they use before sending them out to be sold.  These two
babies seemed to be in good health though so I don't know.  Just curious.
Needless to say though I was in instant love with both of them.  They are
both Pandas, one with a dark back and the other with a cinamon back.  I
will devote the rest of the night to begging my husband to get them, I mean
hey what's two more right???  That will only be 5, and our three need help
playing in that big bedroom Momma has given them all to themselves.....
FerretMath sufferer!!!!!

Kim, Dave, Spazz, Sugar, and Sampson