From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:21:37 EDT
I hope someone can help out this weekend.  I'm having a yard sale Sat and
Sun and have no help at this time.  We need help setting up Sat morning and
tearing down Sun afternoon, and any help inbetween would be great also.

Also if I have enough help the ferrets could use some TLC and general care.
This week has been very rough for me and the following week will be the
same.  My dad had brain surgery on Mon and they took a large tumor out of
his brain, it is cancer.  I'm spending alot of time at the hospital as well
as running my mom around and helping her out.  I feel bad that the ferrets
are being a little ignored, but hopefully all will be better by next week.

Also if anyone that can help out could donate a bag of Yesterdays News
litter or some ferret food we really are in need of these things right now.
Even if you can pick them up for me i can pay you back, its just finding
the time right now to go and get supplies.

i also need to try to find homes for some of the ferrets that are a little
older and not so wanted by the general public.  They are doing good and are
healthy, just senior citizens.

Even if you can foster one or two, I can supply the cage and stuff.  Please
check out my website I have some great ferret ands cat stuff for sale, if
you order this week the shipping will only cost one dollar.

Thanks in advance,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Las Vegas, Nevada