From:
Beck & PJ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 21:38:30 +1100
As I read the FML it seems no different to me then regular life.  One day
someone comes across as supporting you and then not.  As far as what I have
read Donna like many others are sticking it in for the ferrets wether they
are a registered shelter or acting like one.  What I mean by acting like
one is - you take in ferrets that need help, you get them healthy and your
lucky enough to find homes for some, the ones that don't find homes stay
with you.  Sounds like a shelter to me - it's an action not just a name.

I've been watching and listening all this back and forth business for quite
a while and I know it'll always continue as there are many different ways
that people figure things should be done.

I'm assuming that since we all subsribe to the FML - it's cause we're here
to learn and help out ferrets and the people that love them.  I've learned
alot from the mail list - what to watch for in health, how to heal, etc.  I
thank you all.  I've also learned that my views are same as some and very
different from others.  An open mind is kept with all that I read in this
list.

I comment all those that are there for the ferrets - wether they are yours
or not - keeping them healthy and happy is our jobs.  They make us smile
and love.  To Donna and others that shelter ferrets and look after them -
Have a very happy new year and if the fuxxies are happy, clean, and fed -
your all doing a great job.

PJ - and Peuter
Gonk and Ginger reside at Rainbow Bridge