Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 06:51:54 -0700
Hi, I was petting my ferret Ratty the other day and I felt some bumps on
her neck sort of under her chin.  I think they are her lymph nodes.  How
big should they be?  Should I be able to feel them?  I am always on the
lookout for stuff out of place and I usually find it but before I go
bugging Dr. Weiss I wanted some feedback on how big the lymph nodes usually
are.

While I am here I want to give my condolences to all who have lost their
fuzzy.  It is too sad for me to read those posts...it just breaks my heart.

Fuzzy hugs and toe kisses,

Ann & Ratty