Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 04:44:29 -0500
I agree, I hate the leaky bottles.

I put my ferretone in an old glass bottle with a screw on lid.  It worked
great for awhile.  I would use the lid as a tray for the ferretone and four
ferrets could enjoy a good snack at one time.

Then the ferrets just started turning their noses up to it.  My friend
who is in vet school said that certain vitamins need to be kept in a dark
container, otherwise they will break down.  She thinks that maybe the
ferrets smelled or tasted a difference in the chemical make up of the
ferretone and that is why they stopped eating it.  I don't know if this is
true or not, but they love the ferretone now that it is in its original
bottle.  (I threw out the old stuff).

If anyone has any more info on the subject, I would love to hear it!
Britta